Trojan horses, worms, dialers, hackers, malware, and keyloggers are just a few of the rapidly expanding challenges that Avg Anti-spyware provides defense against. Because basically a fully functional stability program can be created, Avg starts by adding new security products to current ones.
- User layout has been completely updated.
- the capacity to make outliers
- Risk-free register cut using Shredder
- Antispy for Xp
- Audience of Margins
- Viewer for Lsps
- Obscure hazards can be found using heuristics
- Windows registry checking and cleanup
- Ntfs-ads monitoring support
- monthly repository revisions
- Good signatures are used to patch up evidence.
- Tools for analysis( company, connections, and steps )
- on-line up-date that is intelligent
- Examine the libraries
- Dll-trojans can be safely detected and removed.
- Emulation-based conventional crypter recognition
- recognition of generic binders
- Complimentary email assistance
- Turbine with automated cleaning
- Search for dubious paperwork with confinement
- User user interface in multiple languages
Both the free and paid versions are included in this configuration.
Ewido Security Suite was the previous name for this product.
- For Windows, see Avg Anti-spyware 2023, page 3272.
- Using Skylights 2000
- Dialects that are spoken:
- a visitation edition
- most recent revision:
- August 13th, 2023, a Friday
- Avg Technologies