Based on the well-known libtorrent library, Halite is a complimentary Bittorrent prospect. In order to function effectively, the moveable C ++ source books known as Lift libraries are used in the development of Halit.
- large footprints and light weight.
- Managed queue for torrents.
- Support for disc stash and magnet Uris.
- Internet seedlings and super-seeding are both included.
- a convention cryptography guidance.
- Complete endorse for Unicode.
- Reduce the basket option to show the release price.
- If necessary, support for” Log-in” is provided.
- Make tracker and cloudburst docs.
- Endorse for slot randomization and promotion.
- Scheduler for stoppage.
Halite is an easy-to-use, low-memory Bittorrent client with a tidy user interface. It has many benefits, including super-seeding, folder selection and / or submit priority specifications, a managed torrent backlog program, disk cache support, and support for Magnet Uri torrents. Additionally, it is capable of creating cloudburst documents and editing trackers that have been specified in the torrent. What more is there to ask for?
* Note: Beginning with adaptation 18.104.22.168.1, Windows Xp no longer supports Halite.
- Windows version of Halite 4. 4.0.4
- size of the file:
- 45. 10 kb
- Windows 98,
- Windows 8.
- Windows Xp,
- Windows 7, etc.
- Vista, Windows
- 2003 Panels,
- Windows 10.
- Windows 2000.
- Cultures that are spoken:
- most recent change:
- March 21st, 2023, a Monday
- O’callaghan, Eoin