Are you up for an fantasy outside? Remember to bring a detailed diagram with you. Your cellular tracking device can receive customized offline drawings, checkpoints, and roads using Map Calibrator.
Download drawings from the internet or evaluate your personal maps to your Gps apparatus. Create your private landmarks, chart out your roads, or determine the length of a track in improvement.
- By establishing a few well-known points, evaluate your personal charts.
- From significant bitmap files, make map slices.
- Use Google Maps, Open Street Map, Terraserver, etc. to access online maps.
- transfer locations, lines, routes, or landmarks.
- Create your own paths.
- Measure your ranges.
- outline Pois or checkpoints
- Exporting maps, checkpoints, lines, roads, or places to your cellular navigation product with a single press
- Windows version of Image Calibrator 2. 6
- size of the file:
- 994.07 mb.
- Windows 2000,
- Using Panels 2003
- Upgrades of Windows,
- , Windows Vista
- Windows 8.
- Windows 10,
- Windows 7, etc.
- 98 Windows
- language that are spoken:
- most recent up-date:
- June 4th, 2023, Monday